

I can never decide how to place the pictures in this stupid blog. It never works how I think it should. We have visited Firenza (Florence) and Venezia (Venice). Sorry. Words simply cannot describe how incredible it really is. The age of everything. And as the streets get smaller, so do the cars. I promise to tell you all about it when I get home.
We are in Bari and have had a wonderful day with all the Members in the Bari ward. We ate a meal like I have never eaten before. I guess I wont need to eat again until I get home on Wednesday. Hope all is well with all of you.
----Love, The Mommy
Kirsten, I loved that little yellow car you were standing by. Would you put one in your pocket and bring it to me. I'll pick it up when we come to hear Trevin at his homecoming.
ReplyDelete